Weblog Awards 2009

12/04/2009 01:44:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 2 Comments

Thank you very much to Veronica who has nominated Benefit Scrounging Scum in the best medical/health issues category in the 2009 Weblog Awards.

Unfortunately whilst I may be the best faller overer around, I am not the best technical person. It's taken me a week to work out how to link to the nomination.

Hopefully it won't take me another week to figure out what I'm supposed to ask you lot to do!


Updated: A week and a little help from my friends. Thanks! @The_MorningStar

2 comments:

You might want to change the site you linked to using the word 'nomination', while it's very funny it probably isn't where you want it to point.

cogidubnus said...

You should still win hon...if only on the grounds of persistence...